Thursday, January 5, 2012

Welcome Everyone!

My name is Jenna Hallman and I currently serve as the Program Director for NB at CERRA.  My role is to serve as the state contact for information and support regarding the NB Program.  I work with all the school districts and the SDE.  I am an Early Childhood Generalist NBCT who achieved renewal in October 2011 (yeah!).  I am hoping to use this blog to provide updates about everything that is happening with NB.  Please feel free to share the link to this blog with any current or potential candidates as well as current NBCTs.  If you have questions about the process, the supplement, or the financial assistance available, please email me at hallmanj@cerra.org.  Jenna

2 comments:

  1. Are you also going to support renewal candidates through this blog?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be sharing tips for renewal candidates as well. In fact, I make that the focus of one of my next blogs.

    ReplyDelete