Thursday, April 25, 2013

E-portfolio challenge

I am working with an EA - SS candidate who is experiencing some issues with the pdf copies of the cover sheets.  She is aware that she does not need to submit the entry 1-4 cover sheets, but must submit the assignment prompt cover sheets for entry one.  When I played with it, I was able to type on the form and save the whole document but cannot isolate the individual pages.  NBPTS has suggested that she print the page, scan it back in, and then save it for submission.  Has anyone found an easier way to do this?  

4 comments:

  1. Jenna, what NB recommended was the only way I could get the document filled in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - that's what I was afraid of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I typed in the pdf and used my SMART notebook software to take a picture of it - then I dropped that into a Word document.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girl taking the EA- social studies/history--- which assessment do we sign up for... SS or SS-A

    ReplyDelete